The global organic food market is expected to witness significant growth by 2030, owing to the growing awareness of fitness, health and wellness among people. Geographically, the Europe The region should be dominant during the analysis period.
NEW YORK, June 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled “Organic Food Market by Food Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Meat, Fish & Poultry, Dairy Products, Frozen & Processed Foods, etc.) and Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia Pacificand LAMEA): Global Opportunities Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2030. »
According to the report, the global organic food market should collect a income from $484.0 billion by 2030 and grow to a Healthy CAGR of 11.77% during the analysis period from 2022 to 2030.
Organic food market dynamics
With the growing demand for organic food among people as these foods are produced without using any pesticides, fertilizers or preservatives, the organic food market is expected to witness remarkable growth over the estimated period. Furthermore, the growing awareness among the population about the numerous health benefits associated with the consumption of organic food is further expected to enhance the growth of the market over the estimated timeframe. Additionally, rising demand for organic poultry as it is free from any artificial constituents is expected to amplify the market growth over the analysis period. However, the high cost and short shelf life of organic foods might hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Get an Exclusive Organic Food Market Sample PDF to Stay Ahead of Your Competitors
Impact of Covid-19 on the organic food market
Although the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic has devastated several other industries, it has had a positive impact on the organic food market. Due to the severe symptoms of the deadly virus, people changed their shopping habits and started to value building a strong immune system. This has increased the preference for buying organic and natural foods. All these factors have boosted the growth of the market during the pandemic period.
Planning to define a future strategy for post COVID-19 impacts on the Organic Foods market? Speak to an analyst to learn more
Segments of the organic food market
The report has divided the market into segments based on food type and region.
- Based on type of foodthe fruits and vegetables organic food sub-segment is expected to be the most lucrative and is expected to generate an income of $191.9 billion during the analysis period. This is mainly due to the fact that the production of organic fruits and vegetables prohibits the use of chemical pesticides, preservatives and fertilizers. In addition, increasing exports of organic fruits and vegetables from high-producing countries to meet global consumer demand is expected to drive the growth of the market sub-segment over the forecast period.
- Based on regionthe Europe the organic food market is expected to hold the largest share and generate an income of $183.9 billion over the estimated period. This is mainly due to the growing demand for organic food among the people of this region to adopt healthy lifestyles. In addition, the growing demand for own-brand food and beverage products in this region is expected to drive the regional population growth over the analysis period.
Triangulate Organic Food Market Report With Your Own Data And Get 10% Off
Key players in the organic food market
Key players in the organic food market include
- Newman’s Own, Inc.
- Organic Valley
- Clif Bar & Company
- Dean Foods
- Whole Foods Market PI. LP
- The Kroger Co., Inc.
- Dole Food Co., Inc.
- Frito-Lay, and many more.
All of these players are working on developing new business strategies such as collaborations and partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and product development to gain a leading position in the global industry. – Read here for more information on key business development strategies
For instance, in October 2021quite simplya global supplier of high-quality whey protein in sustainable packaging, announced its collaboration with Organic Valley, a United Statesorganic food-based and independent cooperative of organic farmers. Through this collaboration, the companies aim to offer their customers the deliciously smooth and creamy taste of organic whey protein with 100% sustainable packaging, which is better for human health as well as the environment.
In addition, the report also summarizes other important aspects including key players’ financial performance, SWOT analysis, product portfolio, and latest strategic developments.
Learn more about the organic food market:
Some related trending article links:
- Global Personalized Nutrition Market Expected to Win $37,286.9 million in the period 2022-2030, at a healthy CAGR of 11.48%. – Get a sample PDF
- Global Nutraceuticals Market Expected to Win $516.5 billion in the period 2021-2028, at a healthy CAGR of 7.60%. – Access the sample PDF
- The Global Collagen Peptides Market Forecast Will Reach $1,169.5 million through 2027, at a CAGR of 8.1% – Get a sample PDF
About research diving
Research Dive is a market research company based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides services solely based on its proprietary data model, constrained by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees complete and accurate analysis. With unparalleled access to several paid data resources, a team of expert researchers and a strict work ethic, the company offers extremely accurate and reliable information. By reviewing relevant press releases, government publications, decades of business data, and technical and white papers, Research Dive delivers the required services to its clients in a timely manner. His expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting their key driving factors and spotting threatening obstacles. Complementarily, he also maintains seamless collaboration with leading industry enthusiasts, which provides an added edge to his research.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall Street, 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Research Dive